Friday 25 May 2007

Short Week

Hey, sorry for the low posting this week. I was hoping it would have been a posting-extravaganza, but alas, it was not to be. I've picked up another bunch of papers to mark (I volunteered for, so it's ok), and this week I found out I need to turn in an annual progress report on my work. It was due in April. Gulp. But, hey, neither my officemates nor my supervisor had ever heard of it before this week, so it is ok.

Hopefully I'll be able to do several gardening posts this weekend; there is so much to write about!

Now I leave you with two Friday videos. Firstly, this is a great way to keep your cat clean, unless you have cat allergies, in which case you will die of an anaphylactic reaction.



Hmm, I might have to try that on the rabbits. And, damn, that's a fat cat! (it's probably a capitalist)

Secondly, if you liked the Indian Thriller, then you will love Indian Superman!



Enjoy!

No comments: