Tuesday 25 September 2007

Furries Vs. Klingons Bowl-a-thon

For some reason this makes me inordinately happy: This weekend in Atlanta, there is a bowling tournament between Furries and Klingons. It's just like the Internet manifested in to reality! But of course, this raises an awkward question: which groups do the targs join? Their site mentions they are going to a meal afterwards. I would love to be able to watch their arrival... I wonder if anybody will try to substitute mayo for gagh?

(Found via Boing Boing.)

3 comments:

C. Joshua Villines said...

My big concern is that no one will be able to get their computers repaired during this time...

On a different note, I just did the headphone hack that you posted. Works beautifully, although I did use a Dremel tool to get the cable just right.

Joshua

Exeterra said...

Joshua, I thought you should know your comment is being praised on a Furr-centric blog: http://nicodemusrat.livejournal.com/160341.html (# 7)

Being local, will you be attending this event, perchance?

C. Joshua Villines said...

Um, no.