Tuesday 7 August 2007

Stumbling Finds I

If anyone is not aware of StumbleUpon, you should be. It is a great tool for sucking away your free time online. If you find the Internet to be like cocaine, you will find Stumbling the Internet to be like crack.

I've found loads of bizarre stuff on there, and thought it was my duty to share some of these with you, dear reader.


  1. All I can say is.... wow



  2. Don't know what to do with all those spare pennies you have at home in a jar? Here's an idea...




  3. I've always thought that creative tree grafting was an underutilized art form.




  4. Do you remember that ice storm we had in Atlanta in 1999? It could have been worse. This is the Swiss town of Geneve.




  5. And what blog would be complete without photoshopped pictures of cats?




I'll post more fun stumbling finds every now and then.

1 comment:

C. Joshua Villines said...

I love Stumble, and you can find me there (cjoshuav) . Nice finds.

Joshua