Thursday 12 July 2007

Housekeeping and Update

You may notice a few new buttons on the right hand side of the screen. You can subscribe to Exeterra with a reader so that you can get new posts without having to check the site itself. You can also add Exeterra to your Technorati favourites, if you're into that kind of thing.

I've also added two buttons below that, one to The Hunger Site and one to The Rainforest Site. If you click on one of the buttons, a new window will open taking you to the respective site. You will see some advertisements for hunger/environmental things and a big button. Click on the big button in the middle, and the site will donate one cup of grain to the hungry or preserve 11 sq ft of rainforest. The money used to buy grain/preserve rainforest is paid for by the advertisements on their site. It takes about 5 seconds to do each one.

On to personal matters, you may recall a few weeks ago I was unable to type with my left hand because of a repetitive stress injury. Thankfully, that is just about fully recovered now. Silly as it sounds, I think I was not holding my wrists high enough as I typed (specifically when I pressed CTRL + C and CTRL + V a few thousand times in a row.) That's a lesson learned. It's a good thing too, as I've been typing more than usual this week.

No comments: